wodSSH ActiveX component Description
wodSSH is windowless (SSH client and Telnet client) component that provides support for communication with remote console-type services. The SSH transport Layer is a secure, low level transport protocol which provides Strong Encryption, cryptographic host authentication and integrity Protection. Most commonly wodSSH will be used for Telnet based servers (running on UNIX OS), but wodSSH does even more: it allows you to carry out encrypted (and therefore secured) communication with SSH1 and SSH2 (secure-shell) servers, as well as any other non-encrypted server (such as SMTP or POP3).
* support for both SSH1 and SSH2 protocols
* support for Telnet protocol, with negotiation to telnet options
* windowless, you can use wodSSH in unattended mode
* internal user defined level compression - from 0 (no compression) to 9 (highest compression)
* proxy support
* fast notifications - you can use callback methods instead of slow events
* blocking support (for scripting environments) and asynchronous (state driven) model
* Prompt event - fired when a command prompt is found in received data
* WaitFor and Execute methods - approach Similar to UNIX "expect" command
* Password and PrivateKey authentication
* Port Forwarding through one channel
2.9.4 August 24, 2010
* Fix in SSH1 protocol when Blowfish encryption was always selected
wodSSH ActiveX component Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in wodSSH ActiveX component 2.9.4
Release notes are not available currently.
wodSSH ActiveX component Requirements
No additional system requirements.